The Welcome to Palestine Mission 3 will start its activities in Palestine (the West Bank) tomorrow, Sunday. In case the activists will be denied access to West Bank (as might actually happen), they will have extensive visits to the Palestinian refugee camps in Jordan.
In this respect, these are few themes to tweet about on twitter:
1) the freedom of movement for Palestinian in/outside the occupied west bank.
2) the right of Palestinian people to receive international visitors without any constraints (even prisoners have the right to receive visitors).
3) One of the core objectives of welcome to Palestine mission is to assist schoolchildren to peruse their new schooling year.
4) the daily life of Palestinian under the Israel system of injustice which suffocates their daily life.
5) in case the activists will be denied entering the west bank (as might actually happen), they will conduct intensive visit to the Palestinian refugee camps in Jordan. Therefore, we need to underpin the issue of the Palestinian refugees in our twitter campaign.
For more details, check this the campaign’s website:
http://palestinejn.org/ (English & Arabic)
Timing: 10 pm Palestine time.
keep watching @airflotilla2 for the hashtage
Trending Palestine Team
Welcome to Palestine 3 Mission